Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its over

life is tough and i'm crumbling under the pressure. My faculties are beginning to go for a toss and i really dont know what to do anymore.
I tried long and hard to find a job and each disappointment has sent me further into my shell. The latest has come at a point when I thought the job was practically in my pocket... they asked me for my details, my previous salary slip etc., i was told that an offer was in the making... and so I waited.... I am still waiting. After 2 weeks of a constant mind fuck, I finally called them to figure out that its not happening. and whom do I have to blame... the financial meltdown.
I'd made pledges... promises to myself... to work hard... prove myself, do better than my best. I had dreams which no longer matter. I wanted to be someone too... maybe not the CEO of the next big financial conglomerate, but to be successful...and now... my mental strength is vaining... the heart doesnt cooperate with the head... the mind cannot face anymore rejections.
Today...I am defunt... this machine is has rusted.
They say be strong... BUT i'm finished...

4 comments:

nitty-gritty said...

nice contrast of emotions!!!
in ths mighty corporate world makes us humanised robots !!!!
i am working wid top company but not satisfied wid job profile and salary , every minute and second passes!!!!! my life sucks!!!

Proseaholics said...

there is no rejection that alcohol cannot cure.

that said, don't give up.. you might not be able to pay for the drinks without a job!

good luck :)

catmiester said...

plucky@ like they say the grass is always greener on the other side no?! am slowly recovering from this corporate shock

Joe@ heheheh... Isnt it ironic?! cheers! :P

nitty-gritty said...

best of luck ~~~~