Thursday, February 12, 2009

No reason to be mad... But Am

ok... so the husband went off to the United States of Amrika on Monday last...
I've been waiting for this one week for the last 2 months... and it finally came!

My plans varied from getting drunk everynight to getting stoned every night! Amazingly, none of which has happened! Why? How? dont ask me...
n now we're creeping in on Sat... and i'm nowhere close to doing any of the craziness I had planned.

The mega party which was scheduled for Friday (today) is now cancelled... and am not in the mood to reschedule it to Sat.

Am however planning to go for Anoushka Shankar tom at Blue Frog... which should be a saviour... i need some music to soothe my troubled mind right now.

Why am I troubled you ask?
Am unable to put my finger on it...

the husband reached NY yesterday... where he's bonding with sister, husband, new born kid and his parents... the family saga continues in Amrikka... n it's irritating me out here in India. considering all I wanted was to be left alone, and I thought what he did, where he did and how did it was of no concern to me once he was out of my hair... this irritation comes as a surprise!

Jealousy... that too not towards another woman, but towards his family reflects on my mental condition tremendously. Am I ok? Am I losing it? Is this some psychological ailment, probably researched and recorded by trained analysts... called 'Post-marital-wierdass Envy' Syndrome
Dunno... its getting on my nerves, is all I know... and therefore... am getting on his nerves....

Another theory... I think I hate him...but am simply missing the man... have actually fallen for him, without knowing it... just like an MB story... and in the end, will realise that he is actually the man of my dreams!

eeeeeeiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn.... not happening.

Why am i so pissed with him... n myself?

2 comments:

InExile said...

he's just acting like bit of a insecure wimp which most men do without conscious knowledge ! not his fault .. it's a fuckin disease like thinkin too much .

your responses are sub concious ! auto responses embedded in your femle psych !

just go get stoned !

were you there at the frog yest for the album launch ?

catmiester said...

bravo!
now dats a pscho analysis of the male versus female psyche, if ive ever seen one! :)
got stoned all right... but didnt go for the album launch