Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sun Burnt in Goa

I have been but a fool... all along. I know that.

Although I'd like to stop paying the price for every mistake made, I realise, god has a lot in store for me to learn.

I went to Goa with him for 5 days. Just the 2 of us. The ideal romantic getaway.
It started off peacefully and then came the bumps... a little bickering here... and a little nastiness there. Snap. Shout. Shut Up. Talk. Smile. Laugh. Snap. Shout. Shut Up. Stomp out. Smoke. disapproval. More smoke.

And then it was a cycle. n I couldn't break out of it... n somehow nor could he.
and I'd like to say for the record..."I didn't start them all"

And I discovered that apart from the emotional and mental distance between us, there is the physical which could emerge. Our fights didn't stop us from getting down and dirty.... but hurtful conversations here and there pointed in that directions.

And I cried.... in Goa... on the beach... by the beautiful water.... underneath my glares... listening to my ipod... smoking a j... I cried.

And the tears from then have not ended. And the bickering, we carried back to Mumbai. So in the middle of the smiles and sarcasm... we argued again.

And I can't take it anymore.... coz I miss the time when he was nice to me... and that time all i was was nasty... and now the roles have reversed and so are the emotions.

And I don't have the courage to face what's coming. And for god knows how long it will last. Say who has the capacity to go through death, birth, and whetever else lies in between.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit !!
but on the +ve , after-fight sex is the best !

inexile !

lemon said...

I saw this on post secret today and it reminded me of you!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/SaoQPjvqWiI/AAAAAAAAINU/3i1kbWTQ2lQ/s1600-h/love.jpg

hope things are better..


:)