Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Choose

I choose to be who I am
I choose to be me
I choose to be happy
I choose to move on
I choose to find myself again
I choose to say fuck off
I choose to stop being miserable
I choose to choose
I choose to talk to myself
I choose to stop putting myself through hell
I choose to see the truth which is me
I choose to trust my heart and mind
I choose to forgive him
I choose to make my own decisions
I choose to smile
I choose to accept the turn my life is taking
I choose to realise my worth
I choose to see that I'm beautiful and pure inside
I choose to build my self esteem
I choose to pour my heart out to anyone who wants to listen
I choose to scream out all the dirt inside
I choose to create my own space
I choose to be free
I choose to love again
I choose to open my eyes
I choose to think rationally
I choose to understand my capabilities and limitations
I choose to accept myself with my weaknesses
I choose to take the reins of my life in my own hands
I choose to take responsibity for the things I did wrong the ones I didnt
I choose to see that I'm good


I choose not to be angry
I choose not to mope
I choose not to hate him
I choose not to cry over spilled milk
I choose not to think I'm a failure
I choose not to think that this is the end of the world
I choose not to be trampled upon
I choose not to be pushed around
I choose not to argue when I cant prove anything
I choose not to bang my head against a wall
I choose not to hate myself
I choose not to feel lost and helpless
I choose not to feel guilty about my existence

I choose not to choose him
I choose to live

No comments: