Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Would you call it a bad day?

So...
Have this queasy butterflyish feeling in my stomach since morning. Think Im breaking into a rash on my chin. My eyes feel puffy. Need a haircut. Acne has destroyed any existence of skin on my face. My boss is in town. My appraisal's happening today. My bf doesnt want to marry me. Am meeting a stranger from shaadi.com in an hour.

All of the above have succeeded in creating a havoc in my upper floor today. Have desperately been trying to quit smoking, but at this point I want nothing more than one slow, long drag to calm me down.

There might be a few reasons which I feel are the root cause of all this:

Have lately developed a phobia about my eyes. Think people dont look at my face, they look at the under eye puffyness.

Not to mention the pimples which are exploding at the seams. Man, they can give one a complex.

S is driving me crazy as well. Im almost back to the way I was obsessing about him in UK. all I think about is how the man's betrayed me, how crappy the relationship is. How Im being taken advantage of.... n yet Im unable to get out of it. He's not called today,n its driving me nuts.

Its bad... bad ... bad day..??