Thursday, May 24, 2007

just been tagged by Lemon to reveal my deepest, darkest, murkiest secrets eeiin... kidding... just some fact/habits I have! ;)
Here's my Random Eight:
1.Think everything ... and I mean EVERYTHING comes secondary to my sanity and personal relationships
2. Am obsessed with earings. Have atleast 50 pairs... looking for more.
3. Brag about being a gym freak, but struggle to go more than thrice a week
4. I have a phobia of food smells. Run to put the exhaust on, open windows and doors as soon as food is cooked at home
5. Am unable to say 'NO' to people for things, outings,requests, 99% of the time
6. Am obsessed with my under eye puffiness. Consequently study myself in the mirror atleast 20 times a day ( no exaggeration)
7. Have NOT been single in almost 10 years
8.Presently have my ears, nose, navel pierced. Got my eyebrow pierced too, but had to remove the ring because of family pressure ! : (

Here are the rules of the game:

1.ennumerate 8 facts/habits about ureself
2. Tag eight others

Ok... so whom should I tag... emancipation of eve, master and margarita, black and white, one brown woman, Amores Peros, From a corner, Orangette and anyone else interested/ excited enough... ;)

Tag on !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cat, been reading ur blogs fr a long time now.i feel fr us women its the same story whether in ur or my part of the world.damn we gota right to be free and happy in our own world. u havent been single in 10 yrs...ever had the thought of catching up with an ex-flame?/someone tht ur present boy friends wud surely not know of. i get tht urge all the time but nt too sure to go ahead or not..but the temptation is always there;-)

The Misanthropic Mormon said...

i had my brained pierced once and had to remove it due to pressue from the medulla oblangata.