Saturday, May 19, 2007

Missing Mom

Went over to my cousins place last evening. Every time I go there, I realise how deliciously relaxing it is to be with family.
The laughs, the hugs, the smiles. The food!!! the stuff-ure-face-beta.

Living alone, I didnt realise how much I missed it.
Again, extended family and their quirks.

Like jat jokes... getting together HAS to tantamount to : Jats-are-the-best-clan on the planet discussions! and I love them.

Here's the one talked of yesterday:

Saw a man walking down the street with a nike sign. Below it was written... u guessed it... Jats do it !!!

A typical pj, being cracked in a room full of mama's and mausi's and drawing huge guffows!!!

It's times like these which make me miss home.

There I was in the middle of everyone laughing... and thinking of mom-dad.

Living alone can be a heart ache sometimes.

I miss my mommy.

1 comment:

Swapnil said...

Yeah, one does miss the guffaws and the unconditional love...and yeah the food

loved the "Jats do it" line...good to see people having the ability to laugh at themselves :)