Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And the anger continues to grow.

Inspite of the HUGE fight... he chose to go to the party. Maybe didnt pick her up, but went. Maybe hung around with her. Or with someone else. But Went. Inspite of everything. Asshole.



Ive never felt like this before. and I can now relate to all the women who call up other women and threaten them to stay away from their boy friends.

I never cnsidered myself to be that kind. But you never knows what can get to you. Its a button waiting to be pressed. Its needs just one stimulant. and all the so-called coolness fades away. And yu



I wanna kill him and I wanna kill her too.

And in the midst of it all, I wanna kill myself as well.



Im sitting in office, going MAD. Biting my nails. Hyperventilating. Smoking one fag after another.

I NEED a mental asylum right now.



I'm Sooo angry... I hope I dont have a heart attack.

2 comments:

lemon said...

hey cat..
m sure things will blow over eventually..don't worry sweety..

Anonymous said...

oie...call me...we need to meet. And chill. sans the anger.