Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Party

I'm never throwing a party again.

This last one simply took its toll on me. I'm anyway one of those people who fret too much... start hyperventillating at the drop of a hat... n basically stress till my head hurts.

Thats exactly what happened.
every party starts slow... correct... well... its expected.... n I've seen it happen every time I've thrown a party. the only difference being, this was a BYOB... so I was fretting twice as much that there will be no booze.

the basic problem being... people in India just dont fucking understand the meaning of a fucking BYOB... they insist on ' forgetting', ' being unable to find a booze shop', 'getting late' etc.

So when the party started... i had 5 people walk in without a fucking bottle of alcohol in their hands. n it pissed me off like how.
I was left to entrtain these people with small talk and chicken rolls. In my state of panic, I called another friend who was coming n asked him to carry some extra alcohol.

Fine... i some how got over that crisis.

After which... there was the problem of people bunching up in every corner. Fine... noone knows anyone... but what the fuck is being social??!!! ure supposed to mix.

So... I was left with the task of trying to make people talk to each other..


aarrrrrrrrrggghhh!

Is this a master plan to ruin the party.?!

Then the best part of the evening...

I gave up... got drunk +stoned... and passed out on the couch on my own party from mental exhaustion.

1 comment:

lemon said...

he he..atleast u got the numb out the frustration of the party! :)