Sunday, September 09, 2007

Another Nightmare

Im amazed at my ability at getting nightmares. Assuming dreams are actually a reflection of one's hidden/ sub conscious thought...

I've just discovered that I'm pretty fucked up, dude!!! ;)

The Dream:

I'm getting married to a very close friend. I'm wearing a orange- yellow saree, no makeup, no jewellery. Both me and the groom look miserable. It's a christian wedding, and we have a ' November-Rain'-video kind of a faux pas with the rings... my dad emerges with a ring from somewhere... it's not nice.

Old school friends (whom I've hated like forever) appear for my wedding, giving me pitying looks. It's not nice.

My so-called husband is in love with someone else and so am I.. we both are constantly thinking of the other, while we try to look happy.... it's not nice.

Suddenly, I'm my sitting in the wedding crowd, next to Mr.23... we're looking at each other... longingly.

Next... i'm in my drawing room, and the ex is standing wearing a pink tight t-shirt... looking like a typical rich punjabi Delhi guy. I cant recall the conversation.

But I get up feeling uneasy... at the same time with a sense of relief... thank god it was a dream.

My analysis of the same suggests....

I'm pretty messed up somewhere in there... inspite of the facade of normalcy

Damn the system!!!!

2 comments:

lemon said...

so basically you cant get them both outta ur head!! lol

Anonymous said...

So, like, was the close friend, me??