Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bad Day

Its 7.30am ... n I cant sleep.

for some it might be the ideal time to wake up... kick start the day with a li'l yoga, laughing club etc.

For me... It's just plain EARLY !!! :)

India won the match, ya?! I spent the evening celebrating... was fantastic. Considering my scorn towards Indian sports and Cricket in particular...I was happy that we managed to win SOMETHING!!

Just being nasty there... excuse me!


No, man!!! We played well... throughout the tournament. It was a well deserved victory, and I gave it it's due by rightly celebrating.

And then I came home... hit the bed. But that little devil of an escape eluded me and I was tossing throughout the night trying to grab it... if only for a few seconds.

Kept having reality checks through the night:
Wondering "Is this really happening???"

And I got pin pricks behind my neck, and a queasy feeling in my stomach.
Had a smoke which didn't help. Was cold from time to time... and then hot and flushed. got up... charged around the room. No help.

n now I'm wide awake, with a fuck-all headache... pissed off.
Today's gonna be a baaadddd day...


Noone come in my way!!

No comments: