Thursday, September 20, 2007

Guarded

I have become cold. Like stone.
You may even call me a bitch. I'm ok. It doesnt matter to me anymore.

Yes, I am one... and it doesnt make a fig of a difference to me.

I trampled all over Mr.23's feelings today. hacked them. Slaughtered them... in cold blood. Without emotion.
And I didnt feel a thing.

It's a bad time to be in love with me. I'm not in the mood right now. I don't feel like giving and I don't feel like compromising... on anything... for anything... for anyone.

I feel bad... in a cold sort of way. I'm hurting him... breaking his heart... but then how many fucking times has my heart been broken by men.

Infact, at some level am even taking out my anger against the male species in general, on Mr.23.
It's cruel to be so cruel. It's unfair to him as an individual... leave alone man. I've told him a dozen times to stay away from me... I'm not ok... I'm not right for him... I'm messed up.... but the guy doesnt give up. And so... he comes in the path of my anger and burns his fingers.

Noone can come along... claim to love me... and then fuck me over. Not this time, buster! Uh Huh... not happening.

No comments: